Saturday, December 19, 2009

Would you steal ketchup, sugar, shampoo, towels, soap, mini liquor bottles, or coffee from a hotel and why? ?

Now, I wanted to give you an ethical question, because it's been asked to me as well. What do think morally? Is it wrong or right and why? I personally wouldn't based on the fact that I do not need to do this, but I know some people might think differently. Come on drop a line and your thoughts. Anyone?Would you steal ketchup, sugar, shampoo, towels, soap, mini liquor bottles, or coffee from a hotel and why? ?
If I had used the shampoo or soap I may take the remainder of it because no one else would want to use it, but I don't think that is considered stealing when it is put there for that purpose. But the other items I would not.Would you steal ketchup, sugar, shampoo, towels, soap, mini liquor bottles, or coffee from a hotel and why? ?
i don't think that it is stealing if you take soap shampoo sugar or coffee from a hotel - you've paid for it. the towels, well, i supposed if i really needed towels i would, but it's kinda gross - who knows who has used them before you. mini liquor bottles? well, usually you have to pay for those and it ends up on your bill, so i wouldn't call it stealing. let's just put it this way. if i wanted and/or needed anything, i wouldn't hesitate to take it. i'm overpaying for the room in the first place, losing a sugar packet isn't going to destroy business.
if i could i would get the mini liquor bottles





answer mine plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No, you shouldn't take things that don't belong to you. And, who doesn't already have these things of their own?
Depends how drunk I was at the time.
I WOULD STEAL NEITHER BECAUSE IT DOESNT BELONG TO ME, SO WHY WOULD I TAKE?
nope don;t need any of that stuff, besides I was brought up not to take what is not yours..

No comments:

Post a Comment