Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

yeahhhh :)


expesh disney ones, little mickey mouse soaps ;)Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
When they figure hotel rates, they set aside money to stock that kind of thing, so yes I do. You might as well, plus they are perfect for traveling or for when you accidentally run out of your favorite kind!Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I don't...I don't use them either, I usually take my own stuff along.
Yes most of the time, they're part of the fees you paid to stay there and they will most likely throw them away if you used part of them.
I smuggle everything I can get away with... towels, bathrobes, soap, showercaps, soaps... heck I'd take the bath if I could ;)
Of course, they're plane-appropriate being 2.0 oz or under. Plus lotion is lotion is lotion anyway.
As long as I know I'm going to use them! I especially do when the hotel charges you over $150 to stay the night there....I gotta get my moneys worth!
Only if they are sample bottles and were placed there for me as a customer. Peace!
Yeah I do


I think everyone does


I take shower caps and towels to sometimes =0
Yeah, but only if I used them and they smell good.
yep...i assumed everyone does.
I have...
No and I use my own stuff
haha yupp!
yes.....sometimes i even steal more from the cleaning ladies cart!
haha yea


doesnt everyone


i mean srsly
yes all of them lol.
yes, if i used them.
of course i do





every one does
no.





wouldnt they charge you?


i love hotels.%26lt;3
  • www.nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment