Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

My parents do. They take it to ';save money.';Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
If it's a nice hotel and the products are good, I not only take them but raid the maids cart for more at the first opportunity. I love the Bulgari line at the four seasons and ask for more of everything when I stay there. It's heavenly.Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
yeah, pretty much every time, I paid for them and usually I'll use them later when travelling, they are a good size. The hotels don't care, they expect it, in fact, if you use all of it and need more, they'll usually bring more for free upon request.
I have a ';lucky bar of soap'; that I always leave in the right pocket of my ski coat...





it was from the ski lodge, we had to go on a ';room tour'; and I just picked up the soap.





The shampoos are crap.
ha no i usually use them all up by the time i leave and i never really think about taking them.. i have shampoo and conditioner at my house thank you very much lol and mine is better
haha no because the hotels that my family go to are so cheap that they don't give you shampoo or conditioner you have to take your own.
and the little soaps, and the sewing kits, and the shower caps...
well I would say yes I do because If there r just laying the the hotel room for free yeah I should .
Yeah, I take everything from hotels and give them to people when they stay over :)
Yep. All the time.
no they dont work and they ruin my hair i always get darndruff when i forget my own and use those!
Secretly I do even though it gives my dandruff
Of course and one time I even took a blanket.
Yes
No. But me and my friends did take silverware from Denny's
Damn straight. I dont see any reason not to?


They're Free?


Thats my favorite price. haha





take the pens too ;)
yep, take the lotion too!
haha yepp
Yes...they are covered in the price of the room. To take a towel would be stealing.
nopeee.. i take the toothpicks though...
haha! yes, i did that most of the time! =)
my mom does...
thats what they're there for......
yes i do!
%26gt;.%26gt;............maybe.
no thanks, i aint cheap :D
Yup. I've already paid for them.
yeah my bathroom is like full of them lol


i take like everythin from the hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment