Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you usually use the free soap and shampoo they give you at the hotels?

most of the time i bring my own shampoo, but i keep all the free stuff they leave in the bathrooms :)Do you usually use the free soap and shampoo they give you at the hotels?
keep it as a souvenierDo you usually use the free soap and shampoo they give you at the hotels?
Only if I forget my stuff. I still steal theirs though.
No, I wouldn't use that cheap stuff on my hair or body.
nope, it dries out my skin
I use it and take it home.
I always do. Better than using my own. When you're as poor as I am, pennies count.
I use it and take home what I didn't use.
I BYO shampoo and conditioners, but that won't stop me taking the hotel ones home. They come in handy on my most forgetful days.
nope because its cheap


and dosent work very good
No i always bring my own shampoo, soap etc but i only take theirs with me when i leave
lol..usually the hotels only give me the shampoo..and I need shampoo and conditioner so I bring my own..plus I don't really like hotel shampoo because it's not really good shampoo, and it smells weird.
I'm with you on this one. I always carry my own ';beauty supplies'; and yes, even my ';soapbar'; !
  • www.nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment