Saturday, December 19, 2009

When you stay at a hotel, do you clean them out of soap & shampoo?

My husband hates it when I do this. I have quite a stash underneath my sink.When you stay at a hotel, do you clean them out of soap %26amp; shampoo?
Every change I get. If we're away with friends, I take their's too. Maids keep on bringing them, I keep snatching them. My kids like using them our outdoor shower. When they get spilled, it's not money out of my pocket.When you stay at a hotel, do you clean them out of soap %26amp; shampoo?
and towels lol.
Yes. The hotels expect that guests will take items such as these. It is included in the price of the room. Additionally, there are Health rules/regulations that prohibit reuse of some personal items.
Yes and any other ';freebies';.
Hahahahaha!! I do the same thing!!!
Yes I do. I think since I'm paying for the room, some toiletries are complimentary. I take shower caps, pens and note pads. I have a collection as well :)
well i do steal their soaps and shampoos so ya i guess
To be perfectly frank with you, the last place we stayed had crappy soap, crappy shampoo and there was no conditioner to be found.





BUT, had it been good soap like at the fancy shmancy places I would so totally swipe it. And the facial tissues too.








Mmmm, facial tissues.♥
Of course. Once you use it who's going to want to use the rest of it? I would hope if you leave it the maids just throw it away anyway.
No I just use it while I am there
nope, crappy brands





:)
Usually I don't use or even take the soaps, shampoos, etc. I don't like the brands they usually carry. I don't like what they do to my skin or hair. And since I rarely have guests in my home, there's no point in stocking them for the guests.
Hey u paid for it u mind as well take it!!
I don't like their shampoo, I'm quite picky, so they can keep it.
Okay, I confess too ! I think that's the only time I turn into a clepto ! I love those little soaps, shampoos, conditioners, etc.


Okay, Okay, I don't really like to talk about it but,,,,, my last trip to the Caribbean this past Xmas, I even stole a towel !


(Hanging my head in shame)


Lord have mercy on me !!!
LOL, yeah, but only if it's worth it. I have a few hand towels and big towels, a coffee cup, and a napkin ring or 2..(okay, 5) too.


I take souvenirs from everywhere I go :-)
Yes, usually I do.
Yep sure do. There not going to restock the rooms with half empty bottles of shampoo anyway, so its just going to get tossed in the trash.
towels maybe... I took a blanket once... one of those microfiber blankets...
Nah... too much clutter.
Yes, I take everything but the shower cap. I'd never use that.
I do that but I do use the stuff. When I stay over a friends house. Go to a cheaper hotel, etc. I also use these items as back up when I forget to go shopping or when I go to the gym.
sure ...you have to...it's an unwritten law or something.
u think that is bad i have a relative (wont say who) that actually goes to the maids cart storage room at hotel and wipes them out ....so ghetto
yep, why not their free!!!? ♥
I'm not posh enough to stay in a hotel , it's B%26amp;B for me i'm afraid .. No goodies there . Not even the shower works properly :(

No comments:

Post a Comment