Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you take all the complimentary soaps and shampoos in hotel rooms?

And when you get home, do you actually use them?Do you take all the complimentary soaps and shampoos in hotel rooms?
Funny! Yes I do take them, but no I never seem to use them. Hmmmm ....... why is that?Do you take all the complimentary soaps and shampoos in hotel rooms?
Damn it, I've never actually been in a hotel room
No. I bring my own. Don't like to change.
I only take the mouthwash.





We always forget to buy it so i have it in case.
Yes, they are complimentary, but I never seem to use them, they just keep on growing ..
no... they are just collecting dust.
Yes, I take them but for some strange reason, I hardly ever use them.
yes and usually anything else i wont get charged for
Yeah, but they usually get used up in a day.
Yes, and Yes.
I take them and make a cute little display of them in my bathroom.
Sometimes and when I get home, I barely use them!
Yep, and the towels, too.
nah.... i only use salon quality hair products...;-)
I totally agree with cool turkey! Sometimes, I finish using them all up in the hotel itself!! Yes, I love using a LOT of soap and shampoo!
Sure do, my dad used to say we paid for it so we are gonna take it when we leave, but yet we NEVER used them when we got home. LOL
No I don't take them, they're not worth it!
Usually.
my cabinets are full of them..I give them away.
no... Cashmere soap STINKS.... I once dated a guy that was the accountant for a swanky hotel... they had Dove in the bathroom... I took those!!
yes i do and i also use them . i feel i pay for the room so i pay for the soaps and shampoo to.
Yes and yes. They are great in a pinch and for camping
No I dont.
nope i don't take them because i don't use them
Absolutely! I'm entitled to them. I use them when I run out of products at home.
My husband does that. No, we don't use them. I throw them out when he's not looking. lol And he never misses them!
Yes and i send them with my daughter when she goes away for summer camp :)
Yep. I'm cheap. I always try to use them.
I take them, but rarely ever use them!
Hi Claire, yes I always take them but very rarely use them! They're handy for when the kids go away though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment