Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you always take the hotel shampoo?

shampoo, conditioner, lotion, mouthwash, sewing kit, shower cap...pretty much anything i can get!Do you always take the hotel shampoo?
YES!


on friday, we checked out of a hotel which supplied korres toiletries to our rooms whenever the previous ones we were given were used by us: so pretty much every day. We took lots of toiletries :DDo you always take the hotel shampoo?
No the hotel shampoo is cheap and does nothing good for my hair so I will stick with my Biolage. :)
Ya. I'm cheap like that. I take the box of tissues too.
Yeah! The bottles are adorable. :)
Most times.
No
Yes, i do hehe
Not unless they stock Paul Mitchell
Yes.
haha yes
Only if it smells really good! hah
yes
no,that stuff will ruin your hair.
lol..not me my mom does..blah
anything in there thats free
duh!


who the heck leave it there??


its free :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment