Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

No...Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
yeah i steal the sugar ketchup packs and crackers from restaurants i steal shampoo conditioner lotion and soap from hotels and i steal from stores i am a stealing addict Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
yeah, why not. they give them to you to use, so as soon as you walk in, they're yours.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmT1yFwv5cGlQ.Fkkt8eytTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080803143317AAc5iT6





PLEASE ANSWER!!!!
hahah yeah :)


but for a while we donated the not used ones to the domestic violence center so i don't feel so embarassed haha
I used too, until I went to beauty school and realized most of what hotels carry is junk, so no not anymore.
I'm a hotel cleaning maid and when people don't use the whole bottle I put it in my pocket and donate it.
They are there for you to take. I travel a lot, then I take them all to homeless shelters to give away.
I sure do. I paid for it I might as well take it and use it. You never know if your doing a over night trip it might come in handy lol = ) Love ya Sug xx
yes I do because we are collecting them to donate for homeless people.
I go 4 the bath towels
hahhahaahhaa funny question but no. do you?
Nah, they suck.
No, they make my hair poofy.
I TAKE THEM AND EAT THEM
noope. my parents do thoughh.
I have once, have you? lol.
yes, i do :]
no
umm YEAH ! why not ? ?
yep.


every time.


do you?
no,do you?if you did its no big deal...its free
I don`t waste my time with them babe! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment