Saturday, December 19, 2009

In Italian hotels do the bathrooms have soap, shampoo, conditioner, & lotions?

sure! even the bidet!In Italian hotels do the bathrooms have soap, shampoo, conditioner, %26amp; lotions?
I have never stayed in a hotel in Italy that did not have soap, the same would not hold true for hostels, B %26amp; B's, etc. I have found that if you pay about 70 Euros or so you will get shampoo and a conditioner, though their quality can be questionable.





Lotion is hit or miss. Many of the hotels also have a hair dryer though they are not as hot as what you find in the US.





I usually buy that kind of stuff when I am there, if the place I am staying does not have them. Otherwise I just use what is provided and take the things I like from one hotel to the next.In Italian hotels do the bathrooms have soap, shampoo, conditioner, %26amp; lotions?
All Hotels (although I just can talk about two or three stars; never been in one star's) do have soap and shampoo; conditioner and lotions, more rarely.
It really depends on where you are and how much you paid. In Rome for a place that's 70 euro a night, you will more than likely have it, but generally not in Sicily or Cinque Terra. With so many individually operated pensiones, hotels, rooms to let it's not dictated in 'corporate policy' but dependant on the mood of the owner that week!
Normally yes - but like anywhere else in the world it depends on the overall quality of the hotel.





Even in some quite expensive hotels you may find that any shampoo or soap provided is of poor quality.
some do, some don't...I always take my own
yes, or at least most of all have them....it depends on how much you pay..

No comments:

Post a Comment