Saturday, December 19, 2009

Along with shampoos, conditioners and lotions, have you ever taken the complimentary plasma TV from a hotel?

Which hotel was it?Along with shampoos, conditioners and lotions, have you ever taken the complimentary plasma TV from a hotel?
no, they bolted it to the wall and I forgot to take my tool kit .....duh





Birmingham HiltonAlong with shampoos, conditioners and lotions, have you ever taken the complimentary plasma TV from a hotel?
I would never pull the Ross.
I can't say I have. Lol
Wow...you must be going to a nice hotel to do that.


:(


Even the most expensive I went to only had a regular television set.
no that would be really dumb seeing as how they have your full name and all....
why shouldn't I be taking that??





just kidding LOL, NO
LMFAO ! Noo I haven't ..





But, its fun to dream :)
uh..no*
Uhm, duhhh... like every time I go to a hotel! :D
Oh gosh someones been stealing um from our hotel lol....I give um credit pretty smart move

No comments:

Post a Comment