Saturday, December 19, 2009

Should I trust the complementary shampoo & conditioner at hotels?

Going to a hotel and will be showering in my suite. Should I bring my own to avoid damage to my hair? Or should I trust them and use them anyway?Should I trust the complementary shampoo %26amp; conditioner at hotels?
Although I love my own special hair shampoo and conditioner, I love using the ones that the hotel provides just b/c it gives me more of a get-away feel. Thats the joy of the vacation! Idk thats just me.. but yea most of them buy theirs from Neutrogena, so it's safe and definitely useable! ;)





G'luck (:Should I trust the complementary shampoo %26amp; conditioner at hotels?
I personally would bring my own just because the hotel ones don't have the ingredients on them (I like to see what kind of ingredients are in my shampoos and conditioners. I would definitely take the complementary shampoo and conditioner home to use for like shaving or whatever.
I would def bring my own shampoo and conditioner to the hotel because not all those shampoos are real shampoos meaning hair-care types. So, def bring your own stuff. I mean you bring your own clothes so,..why not do the same for personal items like shampoo
dont trust them

No comments:

Post a Comment