Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do u take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from the hotel u stay at when u leave?

Yeah. I have stayed in hotels about 300 nights a year for over 5 years. I collect the soaps, shampoos, conditioners and lotions and donate them to Battered Women's Shelters and other homeless shelters. I have donated way more than a thousand items. I get letters from the people running the places telling how much the visitors appreciate these personal sized items. It's way better than having to share a huge industrial size shampoo bottle. Don't you think?





I figure that if I donated cash then someone would get it as a salary. I want my donations to go directly to the people needing it.Do u take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from the hotel u stay at when u leave?
i take them, and the soap, and the coffee, and the tea, and the glasses, and there pens, and the note paper, haha! do they really expect people not to take them? its not stealing, your already paying like 100 dollars a night for the room, so hey.Do u take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from the hotel u stay at when u leave?
They can not be re used, so you need to take them.


There is way too much waste in this country, and things are going to have to turn around before our land fills are overflowing with unused shampoo bottles......(sorry, got carried away)


anyway..


You paid for them, why leave them?
No. I usually bring my own shampoo and conditioner as the ones provided at the hotels are usually not good. I have taken a pillow or two. =)
No. They usually have the worst and cheapest ones ever. I bring my own body wash %26amp; shampoo conditioner whenever I stay at a hotel.
No, because once you use them once or twice it's too hard to squeeze the shampoo out of the little bottles and I always drop them in the shower O_O
I take everything (%26gt;^_^)%26gt;





(Lol once i even took the lightbulb from the table lamp)
Usually no because I use them. Sometimes though their bottles have those tops that I love and then I take those for lotions or travel etc.
You caught me.


I take them if they say the name of the hotel on them or if the bottles are cute.
SHAW!


But, my lil sis usually takes the hand soap, she says they look good to eat but she ends up just staring and smelling them
I take everything
Yes.


Just for a little token of a memory.
No.


They're usually crappy.
Sometimes....
nooo... 99 cent shampoo is like pantene compared to hotel shampoo
Definitely! We bring them home then they go into the ';guest'; drawer in the guest bathroom!
By the time I leave, the bottles are already empty.
well...somtimes, but either ways, my dad takes them
Always.
No because I don't use them, I can only use a certain type of shampoo or it irritates my scalp.
Sometimes I take soaps or lotion, if the hotel has good brands.
yea i put them in my guest bathroom and have them for when people stay over and forget toiletries
Yep, I also take the extra toilet paper rolls too. Gotta keep my place stocked somehow.
no not ussually
yea, absolutely!
No they have crappy shamp/conditoner. I love picking out my own at the store.
Yes, I always do.


I try to take whatever I can from hotel rooms. :P
yeah :$


lmaoo.


it's like..


a souvenir xD?
always
Yea even though they suck lol.
No they are cheap and dry out your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment