Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you think that the shampoo from hotels are for white peoples hair only?

I'm african american and i CURRENTLY have relaxed hair.





I just might go natural








I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE SO DO NT GET THE WRONG IDEADo you think that the shampoo from hotels are for white peoples hair only?
shampoo is shampoo....Do you think that the shampoo from hotels are for white peoples hair only?
They use cheap shampoo, so it is not really good for ANYbody's hair. I would always suggest using shampoo made for your hair, in your case since it is relaxed, use one designed for chemically altered hair. Always bring your own shampoo on trips, you can get travel bottles to put it in so you do not loose an entire bottle of possibly expensive shampoo.
Depends on the hotel. Some of the upper chain hotels have decent shampoos and conditioners. I can not remember what chain of hotel, but everytime I went, I tried to collect as much of the shampoo, conditioner, and lotion thatr they would bring to my room. It made my hair feel like silk.





For those that do not know, shampoo is not shampoo. All shampoos are not for all types of hair. Shampoos that are not specifically made for African Americans, are not for us. It leaves our hair dry and brittle. That is why there is a specific maerket of brands that cater to different market segments,
Shampoo is shampoo. There are white people with thick frizzy hair too. Hotel shampoos vary by hotel. I had herbal essences once, some green tea stuff another time, but mostly it's some random stuff. Next time get the travel size for $1 or buy some of the travel containers for $0.50.
Hi:








I know you can purchase shampoo for Black people but I thought shampoo is shampoo and its for everyone. No matter if you are Black, White, Chinese, Indian, etc.etc.


If hotels have shampoo its only for an overnight stay or so.
well it depends on that persons type of hair. i think that they just make the shampoo not to actually nourish and help grow your hair but to just put some gel in a bottle and add it to the room.
Why would you ask? All shampoo is almost the same. I have thicker hair, and sometimes need stronger shampoo. My hair is slightly oily too.
not its not just for white people only. I have never heard this one before and its quite different. I would say it is for all and i would use it regardless of the color who knows you may like it and buy it.
IDK, i really don't think so but hotel shampoo doesn't work for my hair anyway and i am white. i get tangles and it isn't as soft.
No, the shampoo is meant for everyone. Just because it's not a brand name that you know doesn't mean that it's only for white people.
What's the wrong idea? But yeah it would make sense that they would have a shampoo for the ';Majority'; instead of the ';Minority';
if you LOVE white ppl so much...then why did you call them white instead of Caucasian and called YOURSELF african american ? like...seriously !
Whats the difference between a white persons hair and a black persons... the style?
I used to work in a hotel and I tell ya that shampoo isn't good for anyone's hair including white people,,that stuff leaves your hair dry and gross..


so don't worry your not the only one
I think your better off bring'n your own that stuff no good just drys your hair out ...im hispanic/white...it don't work for me i dont think its good for anyone ..i think they just put it there 2 b nice
Well i think all shampoo are meant for people.But lets just say that it be better if you buy your own shampoo.Cause hotel shampoo will mess your hair up
I have a red colored dog.. Hope I didnt kill it by using white people shampoo you idiot.
it's not for anyone in particular...it's crappy soap for anyone's hair
I'm white %26amp; i hate hotel shampoo. it makes my hair become gross and dry.








:(
No, shampoo is made for all humans not races.
Wait I see no difference between white and black people's hair...
ugh i hate hotel shampoo... its not good for anytype hair
so true, hotel stuff stinks. but i dont think it caters toward white people
That stuff is horrible on any ones hair.
I'm white and I don't even think it's for my hair
omg why u so scared about what whites think screw them you hair is beatuiful the way is it dont try to be lik them everyone is fogetting who put is threw slavery
is there a difference in different races hair?
that stuffs no good for any hair.
No
Yes it is ! I can't use it either, and I am hispanic.
all people can use it, but its not good. whenever my family travels, they keep their kit of all needful items.
  • www.nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment