Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

who dosent...lol


Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
i used to when i was younger, now i only take the body lotion they r small and handy to keep in ur bag and use as hand lotion!Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Sure do. I got some from Atlanta this weekend. As much as those rooms cost you deserve it.
No ways... no one wants to spoil one's hair... but yeah i had kept a soap once as i needed 4 the journey..
No dear friend its not a good habit



No






NO! That would be cheap
Yep ツ
Yes i do!....Hehehe
yucks i am from a very decent family
NO, because I don't use them.
yeh rarely if theyr really good
haha yes, I have a little collection in my dorm room
yes i do!
yes of course, lol.
lol my parents do...but i dont really like them enough to carry them back home...so no

No comments:

Post a Comment