Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you ever steal the shampoos and soaps from hotel rooms?

all the time i dont know y but i do...Do you ever steal the shampoos and soaps from hotel rooms?
No. I took a towel by accident and was afraid the hotel was going to track me down and fine me. No, I don't steal- unless by accident and then I feel really guilty. I am really bad with pens and lighters because everything goes in my pockets but I try to give them back.Do you ever steal the shampoos and soaps from hotel rooms?
How can you steal what you paid for? It's included in the charge for your room so no you aren't stealing them. Now if you go inside other rooms and take those then yes I would say you're stealing them.
Yeah but it's ok, they're just going to throw it away and put fresh ones out when you check out anyways so it's really a waste not to
Do you mean ';Do I keep the partially-used soap or shampoo, which would otherwise be thrown out when the room is made up?';





Of course I do my part to avoid this wasteful activity!
It's nor stealing. You are allowed to take them, and only if they are good shampoo cause they are nice travel bottles.
My mom does. She takes everything so the maid will put out more stuff, and then she takes that too. -_-'
Never*
They put them there for you to use. They aren't there for decoration, you know.
LOL yeah. its not stealing, it's taking what the hotel has to offer
No, but I have gotten a damn good towel to dry my hair with though.
But who else can resist?! LOL!





They're just so tiny, hehehe! :D





Got a bunch in my bathroom closet cubby full!
Always. I pay for the room, so I pay for that with it!
I don't think it's stealing...
No i don't....
I collect them, never use them...
Yes, but it's not stealing. You did pay for that stuff when you paid for the room.
it's not stealing they are there for your use.
yeah, u paid for the room
No, I am not a freeloader.

No comments:

Post a Comment