Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

But! Their brand is so much better than mine! I have about a year's worth, now....hair never looked better!Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes i sure do and the mouthwash and toothbrush too.Kids get a big kick out of the bars of soap and the shampoo' so i give it to my son or my friends for when they go camping as they're handy for that.Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No. Because they are never the brand i use. I do take my own to a hotels, because my hair would get greasy, if i use something, i have no experience with
yes because you are supposed to. duh. do you actually think they leave it for the next person after you have used it?
Yes lol. For some reason I like the smell of theirs a little too much.
Hahaha yes sometimes!





please anwser mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
No. I only take the soap bar, because it comes in a such a cute little shape :3
yahh! only every single time!
sometimes
I dont, but my friend does and uses them when she goes traveling or camping.
No way.... April...!!!
Yes, they're great when camping!
Damn Skippy I do!!
At Times, not as a habit, though...!!
not if it's cheap.... which is usually the case.
Some I do ;) ...and after I never use them!
shhh dont tell
nope; i have never thought about it in the first place
yes, and the bathrobe too.
of course, lol.
no, i can afford my own.
no; I work there


:)~
yes...i don't care
no cuz usually i bring my own


:D
Hell yes I do! Who doesn't love free stuff?!?

2 comments:

  1. If you are getting the best quality soap and shampoo for hotels, then definitely you will take those to your home. It's not bad, you can. In fact everyone should do this. So that no one can use a used product. Thank you author for this awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, bathroom toiletries are essential while Shampoo For Hotel
    is the most important. Hotel Toiletries is the best store where you will get the best quality herbal shampoo and other bathroom amenities.

    ReplyDelete