Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Yes i take all the free stuff in the room!Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
absolutely! I work at a hotel so I know how little they pay for them and that yoru room stay is calculated to cover the cost of your breakfast, your toiletries, wear and tear on the pool and gym and all other ammenities and such. You are paying for them . I take them all when I stay at a hotel and request more. Im like send some more coffee packs up here, send some tissue, etc etc lol!Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes, most of the time, they are for the guest anyway. That is why they are small and they only leave a few bottles in the bathroom. They know everyone does it. It is like a complimentary gift from the hotel.
I don't normally but the last hotel I stayed in just before Christmas I did because they were 75ml and Acqua Di Parma. I gave them to a friend who give them to his friend for his 40th Birthday.
yeah,


pretty much the only reason i stay at a hotel, free stuff like;


towels


shampoos conditioner


soap


lotion


ehhh...why not just take the bed while your at it.
yes, but I just use them for decoration or to wash things like curtains...except the ones I got from the Hilton...I washed my hair with those! lol
yes! I take everything, even the soap!
Lol yes, you are actually paying for them so why not haha?!
lol, sometimes :)
actually yes
I take them all on the first day, and then take them every day as they are refilled. XD
Yes. If the bottles are cute... But i always end up just throwing them away when i get home..
all the time.
Yes, They usually end up in the trash.
Yes!
Lol yes


most of the time :)
No.
You Bet.
yep.. .I bought em when I rented the room...
nope.
lol..no they smell like crap.
why not,i paid for them ?

No comments:

Post a Comment