Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Of course. I get an outrageous discount at this one hotel and I stay there all the time so I have about 30 tiny bottles of lotion and shampoo at home and 6 in my pulley cart. They are there for your use and I assume in a small way the price is worked into the rate so why not take it? happy new yearDo you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I usually do. Depends on how good the hotel it was. If it was one of those crappy hotels then not usually. If its really good or just okay then usually. The more expensive the hotel the better the soap usually.


Even if its not that good I keep as spare. hahaDo you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes. One time they had a really nice orange-scented shampoo and conditioner I never saw before in stores. I like the small bottles because they can come in handy if you travel and you can put other things in them once they're empty.
Yeah, some are actually good and it saves you money from having to buy new shampoo and conditioner in the future.
If it's good shampoo, sure.





They usually say complimentary right on them. I mean, when they give complimentary pens, don't you take them?
Yup, but they usually suck! They make my hair tangled, though they smell really good!
chyeah specially in hawaii the hilton hotels hahahahahha
i take everything i can fit in my car.
hahah yeah! my parents do!
haha always. why wouldn't you? They will just throw it away anyway
Only once because it was Bumble and Bumble :D
like duh all the time lol
No.
yea you might as well as take what u paid for

No comments:

Post a Comment