Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

I do! lol





Star if you have! Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes! One time, when staying in D.C. me and my friend went and took like 30 of them out of the maids cart when she had her back turned!Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Not really. Because they're never really good. But I do take the little packaged things of soap, the hairdryer, the good soft towels, and sometimes the hangers.


:D
Yes. I always take them, along with the soap, lotion, and shower gel. I also take the pens and note pads.
Nope, but i take the moisturizer ones.
HELLS yes. Those bottles rule!


-Ryko
Yes, I always do!


That includes soaps and lotions.
I have. lol. :))
I do too :P haha.
no, they're crappy
but of course
heck yea
Yes. I paid for them, I take them.
yes we paid for them

No comments:

Post a Comment