Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why do hotels have soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion available in the rooms but NO TOOTHPASTE?

I wondering why they don't put out toothpaste.Why do hotels have soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion available in the rooms but NO TOOTHPASTE?
Most of the hotels I've stayed do have toothpaste. Albeit very small tubes, enough for one, maybe two, squirts maximum, but they do have it.Why do hotels have soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion available in the rooms but NO TOOTHPASTE?
you have to go ask for it, that's something you should have anyway...and if you went to the hotel and there was a tube of toothpaste would you use it? I wouldn't no safety cap on toothpaste anyway, I would be afraid that somebody had put something in it.
Probably because it is more expensive and they know you will take it home with you, unlike that cheap *** shampoo and conditioner they have to offer.
They do. Stop going to highway motels and you'll find it.
I don't know why they do that, but I do know that if you go the concierge desk you can ask for toothpaste and a toothbrush and they will give it to you. maybe it's more expensive to put it in every room than to just give it out ot those who ask.
Most hotels have toothbrushes and paste -you just have to get it at the lobby or call for it-like extra pillows. Most people bring their own and I think maybe as its goes in your mouth and is a more personal choice than lotion or shampoo?
LOL...I've wondered the same exact thing!
I'm sayin'...that's what I always need too. I have my own shampoo etc but I always end up leaving the toothpaste for my bf to use while I'm away and forget to pick up one of those little travel size ones.
You can usually get toothpaste and a razor from the front desk or a vending machine at a hotel. If you ever forget anything, ask the front desk. Once they even had a pair of socks for me!
Dentists are giving out all of those miniature tubes of toothpaste.
yeah that is crazy. I never even use the other stuff.
I KNOW!!! lol one time me, my friend her mom, and her moms friend went to a hotell. we ALL forgot toothpaste!! luckily my friend had a few brush-ups =]
haha should make a feedback form n suggest to them
Because people tend to rotate towards things that cost less.


There are plenty of soaps and stuff that are cheap but look expensive, while a cheap tooth paste looks and tastes cheap.


And cause their idiots.
Because Sometimes They might Forget To Change and It Could Be All Dirty And Some People usually bring there own toothpaste my opinion is i wouldn't use it because you don't no where it's been


xxx
they stuff that you mentioned is all necessary but toothpaste is something that you can bring.
nonsense! i've been travelling many times and when i was stayed at hotels, there were some toothpastes!


(probably because we're in the different country, lol)
thats a flippin good question! stupid hotels
you can request toothpaste
I guess it's because the toothpaste is kinda expensive since at the hotels they replace the used things with new things, those small soaps, those little shampoo packets are for one use then you put it in the trash, but the toothpaste is something else, it isn't for a one use only, it at least leasts for a week, if you used a bit of it what'll you do to the rest?


that's the problem, that's what I think!
I think its because you cant see if the people who stayed in the room prior have filled it with something else, and as for housekeeping, they cant take that risk and would have to throw seemingly full toothpaste tubes away...?
pfff! what are you talking about, all the hotels i stay at have every thing including toothpaste, condoms, heated floors, bubble bath, and a mini fridge stocked with mini bottles of champagne!
They don't put out tooth brushes either..They are personal things that you would want to have your own..
For hygienic reasons. You use toothpaste for your mouth, right? So, toothpaste is like a personal belonging thing for most people.
probably something to do with the price and the spreading of germs.
good question..maybe because some people will be allergic..

No comments:

Post a Comment